SEO Cannibalization Analysis (GSC Data Input)
1. Get the necessary page-query data from the Google Search Console API (dimensions = 'Page' & 'Query' Only).
2. Input downloaded data into their respective Dropzone's (file input) within the interface.
- Either click on the dropzone or drag and drop files onto the dropzone.
- Double check to ensure all the files have the .csv extension when adding!
3. Optionally update the Brand exclusion input.
- Brand input will exclude all keywords that contain the word / phrase. E.g., '3q' would eliminate '3q / 3qdigital / 3q digital / etc...'
4. Click 'SUBMIT' to start the job.
There are no examples for this tool at this time.